같이 풀어봐요 10문제 더!!@@@
91. The self-important cant of musicologists on record jackets often suggests that true appreciation of the music is an _______ process closed to the uninitiated listener, however enthusiastic.
92. By divesting himself of all regalities, the former king _______ the consideration that customarily protects monarchs.
93. I have no _______ in this matter: I am forced to follow the guidelines set forth in this manual.
94. The _______ qualities of this salve will provide you with temporary relief from the pain which you now suffer.
95. Just as midwifery was for hundreds of years _______ practice, something that women retained control over for themselves, so too the increasingly independent role of the midwife in the process of childbirth is _______ domination by institutional medicine.
(A) a personal, reaction of
(B) a controversial, tolerance of
(C) an autonomous, liberation from
(D) a communal, celebration of
(E) a dangerous, protection from
96. Usually the first to spot data that were inconsistent with other findings, in this particular experiment she let a number of _______ results slip by.
97. In a most impressive demonstration, Pavarotti sailed through Verdi’s “Celeste Aida,” normally a tenor’s _______, with the casual enthusiasm of a folk singer performing one of his favorite _______.
(A) pitfall, recitals
(B) glory, chorales
(C) nightmare, ballads
(D) delight, chanteys
(E) routine, composers
98. Unfortunately, his damaging attacks on the ramification of the economic policy have been _______ by his wholehearted acceptance of that policy’s underlying assumptions.
99. In the seventeenth century, direct flouting of a generally accepted system of values was regarded as _______, even as a sign of madness.
100. In keeping with the well-established custom that even the most favorable review should include some _______, the reviewer follows her _______ the book’s prose with some objections to its implementations of theory.
(A) equivocations, quibbles with
(B) accolades, attack on
(C) reservations, praise of
(D) disparagements, criticism of
(E) compliments, consideration of
91~100 DBEBC ECBEC