완전 수포자에 문제도 정확히 해석이 안되서 도움 좀 주시면 감사하겠습니다.
The integer P is greater than7. If the integer P leaves a remainder of 4 when divided by 9, all the following must be true EXCEPT
1. The number that is 4 less than P is a multiple of 9.
2. The number that is 5 more than P is a multiple of 9.
3. The number that is 2 more than P is a multiple of 3.
4. When divided by 3, P will leave a remainder of 1.
5. When divided by 2, P will leave remainder of 1.
If both the product and sum of four integers are even, which of the following could be the number of even integers in the group?
0 , 2, 4
A wire is cut intoo three equal parts. The resulting segments are then cut into 4, 6 and 8 equal parts respectively. If each of the resulting segments has an integer length, what is the minimum length of the wire?
24, 36, 48, 54, 72
How many posiitve integers less than 60 are equal to the product of a positive multiple of and an even number?
Four, Five, Nine, Ten, Elven